If you haven’t heard, Nordstrom’s biggest sale of the year kicks off this week! I look forward to this sale because you can buy new and trending items for fall that are seriously discounted. They will have tons of shoes, jackets, boots, handbags, denim, cosmetics, and everything in between. Items do sell out fast and don’t always restock, so I do suggest going into this sale with a game plan. I’ll be here to assist you the entire way!
Dates You Need to Know:
July 11– Level 4 cardmembers get to pre-shop the sale in stores only.
July 12-19– Early Access for all Nordstrom Cardholders – Basically this is the group you want to be in. Tons of items sell out during this time. If you don’t already have a Nordstrom Credit Card, you can sign up here.
July 20-August 5– Nordstrom Sale is open to the public!
Shopping The Sale:
- Browse the Catalog before! They only show a tiny handful of things that will be included in the sale. They will have TONS more than whats listed here but this is a good way to prepare!
- I recommend going through your fall and winter clothes to pinpoint what you NEED to buy. Make a list of the items you know you must purchase for the upcoming colder seasons.
- Schedule a Personal Triple Points Day – you’ll earn points 3X as fast.Any time there isn’t already a bonus points event going on, when you plan to make a big purchase or on a special occasion—like the anniversary sale! Simply schedule online during Checkout at Nordstrom.com.
- Budget Budget Budget! We all hate having a budget, but you could quickly spend thousands of $$ on this sale because everything is the latest and greatest. Every blogger will be telling you that you need all the things… you don’t. Trust me, you will be so happy with the items you do purchase if you have a list and a budget. I would save a little of the budget for an item or two that you didn’t think about but need.
- If you have a Nordstrom Credit Card, you will can to shop the sale on Thursday, July 12th starting at 3AM EST online and 10AM in stores. I will have all my picks on GracefullySo.com by the time the sale goes live so feel free to BOOKMARK my blog so you can quickly see my picks then make your selections!
PRO TIP #1
Schedule a Personal Triple Points Day – you’ll earn points 3X as fast.Any time there isn’t already a bonus points event going on, when you plan to make a big purchase or on a special occasion—like the anniversary sale! Simply schedule online during Checkout at Nordstrom.com.
PRO TIP #2
I highly recommend buying online and picking up in store. You can pick up a few hours later and your items will be reserved for you! Nordstrom does have fast + FREE shipping (no minimum order either!!) but with the volume of sales they are about to get hit with, if you have a store close by, buy online and pick up in store!
How I Can Help:
- Consider me as your personal shopper for next 3 weeks! I’ll be sharing try-on sessions, sizing tips, blog posts, styling advice, and everything you need to know about this sale!
- I will be adding a Nordstrom Anniversary Sale tab to the top of my blog AND adding items to this page ALL DAY LONG!! You can easily bookmark/save that page to your desktop so you can see what items I’m adding as the sale goes on.
- Feel free to message, email, or contact me anyway you prefer and I will gladly send you links to items I recommend!
How I Get Credit For The Sale:
I get a small commission for every purchase that is made through my links (the same goes for all bloggers and social media influencers). I really appreciate you all click through my links before making a purchase – it literally cost them nothing but it’s what allows Gracefully So to continue running and growing!
Ways this works:
If you click through literally any link on my blog
If I send you a link directly and you use that link
By downloading the LikeToKnow.it app and follow me and use any link on my profile
During this sale, all you have to do is go to my website first. Stop by gracefullyso.com and click through any Nordstrom link before going straight to Nordstrom. Even if you don’t end up buying an item I share. That small step will make a big difference for me.